Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Jax is not a baby anymore! He is terrific 2 ( you thought I was going to say terrible, huh)

Jaxton just a couple of hours old - 2010

Jaxton on his 2nd birthday!

 I want my Me-Me!!

This past weekend was another eventful one. Jaxton turned 2 on February 1st. Wow, has the time flew by and it's been super fun! Some of the things that he does now cracks us up. He loves Toy Story and the only place he can watch it in our house is in our bedroom . That's a good thing because if we had to watch Toy Story as much as he does we would all be losing our minds. He is really starting to talk, of course I'm the only one that can understand what he is saying. He still loves his Me-Me's ( pacifier). He may be 18 and buck teeth before we break him of that. He loves his friend Cooper and every time I drive by their road he hollers "Pooper, Pooper". He is just so much fun and such a sweet sweet blessing to our family! We often say we wonder what Be-Pa would think of him? I'm sure he'd be kissing him and loving him as much as he did the other 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment