Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Spring Weather In Missouri!

-I can't believe this weather. I'm so nervous about what this summer is going to bring! Bugs, Mesquitos, Heat........dreading it ! I'm pretty sure we are going to see the buggiest and hottest summer ever! Not good when we have about 15 baseball tournaments to sit through! Atleast we can come home to our pool and swim in the moonlight like we did last year. On to better things......This little guy!



How can you not love this little dirty face?


 Jax and I have been spending some days outside in the morning. It's so beautiful on the farm and while it's warm out, we got out and played. The pictures that I snapped of him, he is playing with Be-Pa's truck! Jax is really liking cars now. Anything that has wheels and that he can push!

No comments:

Post a Comment